Saturday, November 10, 2007

Second Class Done!

If someone had told me ten years ago that I could get excited about library media, I would have thought they were just a little off their rocker. And, yet, I just finished my second class in the School Library Media program at Fresno Pacific University and I am so very pleased with the classes.

This class was mostly done online and had a good mixture of activities to make that work. Yes, we did meet a couple of times. This was particularly helpful during the weeding portion of the class when we all met at a middle school and weeded to our heart's content.

I have enjoyed it so much that I am considering getting the master's degree after I finish the credential. It's only a very few more courses, but it would require a thesis or project. I already have one master's degree, so I need to think carefully about this.

No comments: