Wednesday, September 5, 2007

School Library Learning 2.0

For those few readers of this new blog, I wanted to give you a heads-up that I have decided to take part in School Library Learning 2.o. This effort from the California School Library Association is a new cool tool used to teach LMTs advanced technological doohickeys. It is a nine-week course.

The reason that I am letting you know is that, as part of this course, there is homework that must be posted to your blog. Instead of creating a new one just for that project, I have decided to use this one. When I do post comments about my progress, I will include information in the title (SLL 2.0 #1, etc.) to let you know to skip it if you are not interested.

1 comment:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Welcome to School Library Learning 2.0 - This course will remain online throughout the 2007-2008 school year, so take your time and enjoy your 2.0 discovery journey. Welcome aboard.

Best wishes.
- Jackie Siminitus
CSLA 2.0 Team project manager