Monday, October 22, 2007

LMT Networking

Do you live in the greater Fresno, CA area? Do you sometimes wish you had more LMTs with whom to network. Maria Petropulos (District Librarian, Fowler Unified) and I are pulling together a networking event for January 24. It will be held in a room at the Woodward Park Library.

I should mention that Maria is my professor at Fresno Pacific University and this came out of discussions in that class as well as online (as well as with some other district librarians).

So what does the greater Fresno area mean? My guess is that it is open to anyone that can actually get here. I know that many of you are the only LMT in a district, so this provides you with an opportunity to reach beyond your school for support.

It is unclear who the actual sponsor of the event is at this moment as we are still fleshing out all of the details, but there will certainly be some relationship with this region of the California School Library Association. I should know more soon.

No comments: