Sunday, November 23, 2008

CSLA, Post 11

The conference is quickly heading toward being a done deal. I have been so pleased with the efforts of the conference committee. They did an excellent job.

What can you say? I had the opportunity to:
  • Meet new friends and connect with old friends.
  • Be on a panel discussion with Barbara Jeffus, Margaret Baker, Jo Ellen Misakian, and Jackie Siminitus. It doesn't get any better than that.
  • Get some free books.
  • Talk about libraries, library careers, and librarians.
  • Learn a great deal!! Oh my. My task when attending is to choose two things that I can use in my library and I am there.
  • Meet many people who have been just faces in the online world.
  • Meet my students from the online program at Fresno Pacific University

No comments: