Sunday, January 27, 2008

Fresno Pacific University Online Program

A few months back I mentioned that Fresno Pacific University would be creating a 100% online library media credential and master's program. This will start May 2008. The university now has a link up for those that are interested in learning more. You can find the credential link here:

Fresno Pacific University Online Library Media Program

The link for the master's degree doesn't seem to be working as of yet, so I will post it when it becomes available.

As I also mentioned, I have been incredibly pleased with the program. Very practice oriented and with exceptional teaching. Two things I greatly appreciate.

By the way, they are so on the ball that it even has the new name for the credential:

Teacher Librarian Services Credential

No comments: